Saturday, September 12, 2009

Proximidade Award!

I would like to thank Colette at A Buckeye Girl Reads for awarding me with this awesome award!

Being a recipient of this award affirms that this blog invests and believes in the Proximity – nearness in space, time and relationships. This blog receives this great award as a further way to re iterate that it is exceedingly charming, and aims to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships
are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!

I would like to pass this award to:

Devon at Devon's Quiet Corner

Bloody Bad

Lisa at Lit and Life

3 comments:

  1. Why thank you! I've said it before and I'll say it again--getting to know so many great people has turned out to be my favorite part of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award,,,I have met the most wonderful people on my blog and I am glad you are one of them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the award. I am so honored. I am so excited that you take a part in TV Thursdays and that I have found your blog. If you need anything feel free to contact me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.