Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday Movie Meme


Feature Presentation…
MONDAY MOVIE MEME

This week’s movie topic is all about Work…

In honor of the Labor Day holiday here in the U.S. we thought we’d focus this week’s topic on movies centered around work – finding a job, getting a job, loving a job, hating a job – you get the idea. Here are some that we thought of while being lazy Bumbles enjoying our long weekend away from work. Share on your blog movies all about making a living and then link back here at The Bumbles.

My list:

  1. Clue- (Butler) Where else could you find out what it's like to be a butler in a creepy mansion and solving murders?
  2. Jane Eyre (governess) (any version)- Oh, the good and the bad about being a governess in Victorian England!
  3. Italian Job (professional thieves) (any version)- How to be a thief, get revenge, and get the girl!
  4. Awakenings (doctor)- Amazing story on one doctor trying to make a difference where he works, with his patients.
  5. The Incredibles (super heroes and insurance agent and SAHP)- Don't be an insurance agent and enjoy your time being with your kids, and have fun saving the world!

6 comments:

  1. Haha! The Incredibles :0) That is all about work isn't it?! Transitioning from one role into another. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy labour day US!

    I've got a lot on this week but couldn't resist making more suggestions

    What about
    Devil wear Prada
    9 to 5
    and my favs
    The full Monty
    School of Rock

    what about Little Women - explores women striving to earn money?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! I especially like the Incredibles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at the Incredibles, I saw that one recently and actually surprisingly enjoyed it,
    and I have seen Awakenings but that has been forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, those are great ones. I didn't choose those cuz I saw some other people choose them, and I've never seen the fully monty! Well, not the movie, anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane Eyre is on my Top 10 of all time favorite movies! I love it, I haven't seen any of the others though! Great list!

    XOXO~ Renee
    steelergirl83.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.