Monday, September 21, 2009

More Fun Awards!

I've been slacking a bit on the blogging front since I had Pirate Week last week and I was also on vacation! So I received a few awards and would now like to pass them onto other deserving blogs and bloggers!

I received this award from The Little Bookworm

Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers.
  1. Becky's Book Reviews
  2. Adventures of Cecelia Bedelia
  3. Bloody Bad
  4. Gerbera Daisy Diaries
  5. Between the Lines
  6. Lakeside Musing
  7. Reading, Writing, Working, Playing
  8. Vintage Joy
And from Al at Publish or Perish I received the Splash Award! Thanks! I love the pic, it's so pretty!

The Splash Award is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, and inspiring blogs. When you receive this award, you must:
- Put the logo on your blog/post.
- Nominate & link up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
- Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
- Remember to link to the person from whom you received your Splash Award.
  1. Some of My Favorite Books
  2. Torch Under the Blanket
  3. The Reading Journey
  4. The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia
  5. The Fashion Planner
  6. The Bumbles Blog
  7. Stacy's Books
  8. Chapter Chit Chat
  9. Books and Bards
Check out all of these fun and amazing blogs!

13 comments:

  1. Why thank you Heather! Most of those blogs are new to me so thanks for the introduction to them as well. And congrats to you. Glad your Pirate Week was a success and hope you had a nice vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thank you!

    And I like white writing on black too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ~ I'm honored! Thank you very much, Heather!

    I enjoyed reading your pirate week posts ~ it was a lot of fun! I don't speak 'pirate' very well, so I didn't comment. LOL

    Thanks again!
    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute award -- Thank you! You're such a sweetheart. I enjoyed your pirate adventures--I guess I should have joined the contest! G'Day Mate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Heather - you're a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratualtions and thank you so much for passing this along to me!
    You deserve every award you receive :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I so enjoyed Pirate Week and am enjoying your blog as well. I am so glad to have made your acquaintance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, Heather, and congratulations on your well-deserved awards! I'm looking forward to visiting the other blogs you've mentioned. Several are new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, and thank you for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I soooo needed this today...I'm home sick, with two sick kids...totally brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the award, Heather. It's such a wonderful award as I feel my life has been enriched by the internet friends I have made via my blog and others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Thank you so much Heather! You are a great, friendly blogger. I am glad we are getting t know one another.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your new awards.And thank you so much; The Splash award is really cool. Thanks for thinking of my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.