Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Movie Review: Duplicity

Duplicity: Fun and kept me guessing til the very end!

Julia Roberts and Clive Owen, two great actors, so I was glad to see them thrown together in this movie. She works for CIA and he for MI6 and have an encounter five years ago that leaves him drugged and her with his top secret documents! Jump five years to the present and they're both working for two enemy companies and we are introduced to their nefarious plans to bilk the company for millions...but who's on whose side? Who's duping who?

This story was a bit hard to follow at the beginning, but you soon find out more and start wondering how it's going to end! It's funny and smart and was pleasantly surprised!

5 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to see this since it's been in theaters...just because Clive Owen is soooo cute! ;-) Happy to read that's it's actualy good! Thanks for the review!

    XOXO- Renee
    httt://steelergirl83.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wanted to go see this in the theater but hubby wouldn't go! Now I am really annoyed with him. Next time we rent a movie,I'm picking it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this too and it definitely kept me guessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI, thanks for sharing such a nice blog, i was also searching for to Watch Duplicity movie, and i found a very good site, if you want to Download Duplicity Movie , you can visit this link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! Makes me want to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.