Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ABC Meme

I was tagged by Renee at Steeler Girl's Blog! So here goes:

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Share your ABC’s
3. Tag three people at the end by linking to their blogs
4. Let the three tagged people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
5. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag

Available or married? married!

Best Friend? My hubby, Archie

Cake or Pie? Neither, ice cream!

Drink of choice? water, i know, I'm boring

Essential item for every day use? computer

Favorite color? navy blue

Google? For anything and everything!

Hometown? Orem, Utah

Indulgences? Ice cream, chocolate, blogging, reading, movies, TV....

January or February? If I have to pick...February since January is just too depressing. But I'll go with May and October!

Kids and their names? One boy named Gabriel, Gabe, and Boog

Life is incomplete without…? love and friendship

Marriage date?12/12/03

Number of siblings? Three older brothers and two older sisters, yes, I'm the baby.

Oranges or apples? Depends...oranges if they are nice and juicy and apples if they are firm and crisp.

Phobias and fears? customer service

Quote for the day? They know that we know that they know that we know!

Reason to smile? Just gave hugs and kisses to my little boy!

Season? Spring and Fall, not too hot and not too cold, plus Halloween!

Tag 3 people?
Autumn at Keeping Up With the Jones's
Kim at Musty Meanderings of the Middle Ages
Lit and Life
And anyone else who would like to play!

Unknown fact about me? I'm a huge Trekkie!

Vegetable you hate? Most of them!

Worst habit? Eat too much junk food and I complain too much.

X-rays you’ve had? Dental, and they looked at my intestinal tract as well once!

Your fave food? Yellow curry, Italian, Mexican...I could go on...I just love food!!!!

Zodiac sign? Gemini

4 comments:

  1. Hahahah love your quote!

    I think everyone that I've tagged, including myself, and then some can't live without their computer for daily use...is that sad??!! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Customer Service is your fear? Isn't that terrible? Those are the people that are supposed to help you not scare you! I was in Customer Service in insurance for three years--you would have loved calling Customer Service if you had me for a rep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find ANYTHING by Googling. Thanks for sharing some tidbits. Will peruse my mind for some of the same. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your quote!

    Ditto on the veggies, and worst habit! LoL

    Link to my ABC meme:

    http://sugarandgrits.blogspot.com/2009/09/abc-meme.html

    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.