Thursday, September 3, 2009

Awards, Awards, Awards!

I just received two more awards from Laura at Laura's Reviews. The Heartfelt Award and the Superior Scribbler Award! I feel so lucky and humbled! Laura's Reviews are always heartfelt and fascinating!


Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when your relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and friends? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy? That is what the Heartfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside.

The Rules for the Heartfelt Award are:

1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

I'm passing this award on to:

1. Gerbera Daisy Diaries
2. My Stitching Needle and a Book
3. The Little Bookworm
4. The Reading Journey
5. Paradoxical
6. Some of My Favorite Things
7. Melanie's Musings
8. Books and Bards
9. Bloody Bad Book Blog


Here are the rules for this award:

1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

And these are the five blogs I'd like to pass this award to:

1. One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

2. Stacy's Books

3. Torch Under the Blanket

4. Write Meg!

5. Mari Reads

13 comments:

  1. You're too sweet -- thanks so much for passing this one on to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That is so sweet of you! :)

    I will be sure to pass it on soon! I can think of a few scribblers for my blog as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! That's so sweet of you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the awards! They couldn't have gone to a nice person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather,

    Thank you so much! I'm honored! :)

    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! And congrats on your awards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your two awards and thank you for passing one on to me. I appreciate you thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blush blush *Ü* thank you Heather for thinking of me, and congratulations on your own two awards.
    :o)

    I'm going to the kitchen now for some tea and chocolate, taking the award with me to drink with, watch at, and think about a blogpost where I can hang her.
    ♪♫♪ ♪♫♪ ♪♫♪ ♪♫♪ ♪♫♪ ♪♫♪ ♪♫♪ ♪♫♪ ♪♫♪
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, I have a very cool blog over here. I can't wait to add you to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to you and a big thank you for passing it on to me. So sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.