Sunday, November 15, 2009

These Is My Words by Nancy E. Turner

One Line Review: Sarah's mean, ornery, smart, tough, and beautiful!

I really enjoyed Sarah! She's a hoot, tough as nails, no nonsense kind of woman! She's a wonderful character and I just loved reading about her life in Arizona at the end of the 19th century. Jack is also a wonderful love interest for her; he's just perfect! I was laughing, crying, and cheering through the whole thing! The only reason I won't give it a five is that there were some parts I found a bit slow, but that's life for ya...not everything can be high-adventure day in and day out!

5 comments:

  1. Fun review. I loved this book as well, its been awhile since I've read it, it would be worth reading again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this book. Sigh, very romantic that Jack Elliot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I returned this to the library unread - time just ran out and I wasn't able to get to it. Sounds like I should check it out again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this book already on my to-read list. Thanks for the reminder that I should read this book.

    I must say the title bothers me a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.