Monday, November 30, 2009

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

What makes a great book? When you are yelling at the characters while reading! Yes, I did this. Katniss and the rest of the districts are slowly rebelling against the evil Capitol...President Snow retaliates by sending all the previous victors of the Hunger Games into the arena to fight it out. Can Katniss save Peeta or herself and thus her family?

This is an excellent series and I can't wait for the third book! Katniss is an unassuming hero and that's why I love her. She knows what's good and right and she doesn't even realize it. We also have another love triangle with Katniss and her two guys Gale and Peeta. We love them both! Well, I do anyway.

The world of the Hunger Games is just scary. Could our society ever become as debase and freedomless as this one?

This series is definitely one I'll repeat again and again!

5 comments:

  1. YAY! I also can't wait for the third book - even though i haven't read Catching Fire yet. I'm feeling like I need to spend more time reading and less time commenting. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely! I loved this book and I too am waiting for the third! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the 3rd either! I'm liking both Gale and Peeta too! And Katniss of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I really like your review, and after the stupid cliffhanger in book three who can really wait for book three!


    -Eric
    Themockingjay.vndv.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried this series yet, but it's on my wishlist. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.