Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stargazer by Claudia Gray

I'm so glad I found this series!

One Line Review: Stargazing while sucking blood and yet choosing sides!

Summary: Bianca has returned to Evernight, but without her love Lucas. They must keep their love secret for they are from two separate worlds. She soon learns that Evernight is haunted and that they are coming for her and she must choose sides in order to survive.

Review: Claudia Gray wraps my finger around all of these characters. Even the ones we're not supposed to care about we end up doing just that. Lucas and Bianca are star-crossed lovers but not in a creepy I'm going-to-stalk-you sort of way (like Edward anyone?). And like I said in my review of the first novel in the series, I just really love Claudia Gray's new take on the vampire lore! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Man this sounds like an awesome series! I CAN'T wait to read the series! Great review, Heather! :-)


    xoxo~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to reading these. A high school friend of mine works at HarperCollins and helped design these covers. Isn't that cool!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather,
    I’ve nominated you for an award

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.