Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy 101 Award!!!!!


I have one last award that was given to me by the wonderful Alita Reads.  It's the Happy Award 101 award. Don't you just love the name of that award? Here are the rules:
List 10 things that make you happy.
Try and do at least one of them today.

1. reading
2. blogging
3. playing with my little boy
4. playing basketball
5. watching good movies
6. eating things that aren't good for me!
7. hangin' with my hubby
8. shopping for books
9. making snowpersons and snow angels in the snow
10. Christmas-time!

I'm passing this award on to......

1. Kim at Chapter Chit Chat
2. Ibeeeg at Mom-Musings
3. Books A La Carte
4. Jennifer at Between the Lines
5. Crackin' Spines & Takin' Names

4 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for this, Heather. Simply love the cute picture! Now, to think happy thoughts. Hmmm...Have a spendiforous day doing something on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats with the wonderful award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great award! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You make me want to go out and make a snow angel :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.