Monday, January 25, 2010

5 Word Weekly Movie Wrap-up

10 Things I Hate About You (1999): Aussie boy tames the Kat!



Sherlock Holmes (2009): Buffed up Holmes and Watson!



The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001): Legolas walks softly on snow.


 The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002): Frodo bears fate of world.



The Gilmore Girls Season One (2000-2001): Mom, daughter are best friends.



Atonement (2007): One mistake costs two lives.



(500) Days of Summer (2009): Love is a journey to...

5 comments:

  1. Summing up LOTR in 5 words is quite a challenge! How about - Viggo is super hot. See that? Didn't even need 5 words ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see Sherlock Holmes!!

    Great movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Molly about LOTR! I've just put 500 Days of Summer on my Netflix list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.