Thursday, September 10, 2020

Cat Thursday--Ladies and Their Cats


Welcome to the weekly meme (hosted by Michelle at True Book Addict) that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite lolcat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats!

Bored Panda's article features New York photographer BriAnne Wills who wanted to create a project to debunk the stereotype of the "crazy cat-lady." She photographs women and their cats and shares their stories about how they met and they saved their lives.

Aisha Awadallah and Alexander the Great


Maggie Freleng, Daisy, and Bandit


Jen Hsieh, Jeff Goldblum, and Bubba


Jessa Jordan and Gambit


So many great pictures and so many beautiful stories. Check them all out!









6 comments:

  1. I did enjoy all the kitty photos at Bored Panda. Something to be happy about :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you were able to enjoy the whole article. Loved it too.

      Delete
  2. HI there! Oh I so need to join this meme! As you've already experienced on my Top Ten Tuesday post this past Tuesday, the world does revolve around me...! I am getting my mommy to look into this.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Enjoy the rest of your week.

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful images! She has a cat named Jeff Goldblum. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.