Thursday, September 24, 2020

Cat Thursday--Gli at Hagia Sophia

 


Welcome to the weekly meme (hosted by Michelle at True Book Addict) that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite lolcat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! 

I recently read an article on Medium about Gli the kitty who lives at the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul. I thought I'd post some pics and link the article so you can read all about her. She's adorable! 


Lots of people take selfies with her while visiting.





There are many more pics of this cute thing and some pretty pics of the grand Hagia Sophia.





2 comments:

  1. Hi there Heather! How awesome is that! I'll go and visit Istanbul just to go take a photo of that cat! I know I've listed this meme already, but still didn't get to it yet! I am going to add you to my blogroll now, then I won't forget again!

    Thanks for stopping by our blog, we appreciate your pawprints!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We appreciate yours too! Thanks for meowing our way!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.