Wednesday, November 1, 2017

R.I.P. Challenge and FrightFall Read-a-thon Wrap-up



I had a lot of fun reading horror and thrillers these last two months. I'm sad Halloween is over but I am also ready to read differently this next month. I finished half of my original to-read list and added a few others along the way.

Source
I finished:

  1. White Crow by Marcus Sedgwick
  2. Black-eyed Susans by Julia Heaberlin
  3. It by Stephen King
  4. The Troop by Nick Cutter
  5. I Remember You: A Ghost Story by Yrsa Sigurdardottir
  6. The Last Days of Jack Sparks by Jason Arnopp
  7. Certain Dark Things by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
Source
Watched:
  1. It
  2. Clown Town
  3. Jeepers Creepers
  4. Raw
  5. Friday the 13th
  6. Watcher in the Woods
  7. Stranger Things
  8. Dead Awake
  9. Gerald's Game
  10. Tremors
There were probably more shows and movies but those are the ones on my brain.

My favorite reads were I Remember You and The Last Days of Jack Sparks. My favorite movie was Gerald's Game and It, both Stephen King stories...

I can't wait til next year!

2 comments:

  1. What a great challenge! I still need to finish season 1 of Stranger Things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us, Heather! You got a lot of great reading and watching in. I didn't even wrap up what I did. Oh well. Looking forward to next year too. Now, on to the Christmas doings. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.