Thursday, November 2, 2017

Cat Thursday-- November 2, 2017


Welcome to the weekly meme (hosted by True Book Addict) that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s)

I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

PetaPixel featured Japanese photographer, Hisakata Hiroyuki, who specializes in taking action shots of cats to make them look they're doing martial arts. Here are a few of my favorites:







Go check out the original article for more information on Hiroyuki's work!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! These are SO great. He is very talented.

    Sorry for my laxness in visiting the last few weeks. Busy October. Thanks for sticking with me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.