Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Nonfiction November-- New to My TBR


This is it! The last week. I'm going to extend my week until Dec. 3rd in order to make sure I finish off From Here to Eternity by Caitlin Doughty. I've thoroughly enjoyed every week's writing prompt. I've loved visiting other's posts and gaining new insights and, of course, books to read.

This last and final weekly prompt is hosted by Lory at The Emerald City Book Review.

It’s been a month full of amazing nonfiction books! Which ones have made it onto your TBR? Be sure to link back to the original blogger who posted about that book!

The Lost City of the Monkey God by Douglas Preston. I'd heard about this from various sources but I got interested again from Julzreads in her year in review post.

The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore. Kim from Time 2 Read read it this year.

Travels With Herodotus by Ryszard Kapuscinski. This one sounded so fascinating when I read about it on Brona's Books.

Exodus by Leon Uris from Julzreads.

How Dare the Sun Rise by Sandra Uwiringiyimana from Heather at Based on a True Story.

Dead Mountain: The Untold True Story of the Dyaltov Pass Incident by Donnie Eichar from Julzreads. Amazon had a sale this last week and I picked it up for my Kindle!

I picked up a few more too but I cannot remember which blogs I pulled them from. I will remember to keep track next year!

Now I need to finish up my nonfiction reading book reviews!

4 comments:

  1. Travels With Herodotus looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read more non-fiction books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right! I'm going to try and read it this next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find a couple you enjoy this next year!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.