Wednesday, September 25, 2013

One Line Movie Reviews (13)

1. Seven Psychopaths (2012): Tried to be too smart and ended up being a bit of a mess.

Rating: C


2. Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (2012): This one was my favorite!

Rating: B+


3. The Artist (2012): Modern silent movie; well-done!

Rating: B


4. The Impossible (2012): Beautiful story but would also like to hear of the harrowing untold stories of the people who actually lived and worked there.

Rating: A-


5. Gangster Squad (2013): Mediocre gangster movie that got pretty hammy in the end.

Rating: C+


6. The Evil Dead (1981): Cult classic with a few jumps but more than enough unintentioned (yes, I just made up that word...) laughs.

Rating: C


7. TiMER (2009): Cute rom-com but the ending was pretty lackluster.

Rating: B-

3 comments:

  1. Looking at your grades I'm not sure I need to read any of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm going to have to rent Madagascar 3 for my hubby if it's that good. He just loves those silly penguins!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.