Thursday, September 26, 2013

Cat Thursday (15)

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! Hosted by Michelle of The True Book Addict.

Image Source

I rounded up a few really funny gifs and pics this week!

1. She just really wanted that red dot!


2.  This kitty had one too many shots of milk...



3. Catnymastics...


4. This is either really dumb or...OK really dumb ;)


5. This one hates strawberries...they're pretty evil...


6. Gotta end with Grumpy Cat!



Pulled images from Why Evolution Is True and he in turn pulled them from various sites that he cites ;)

17 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love the one of the cat jumping in the bean bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the strawberry one, also. No indecision there - that cat knows its own mind. =)

    Jane at Jane Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen a cat react like that to a fruit! So good.

      Delete
  3. LOL oh those are funny. I might have to get a bean bag chair. lol and oh the fan?! I'm so glad my herd doesn't have that option!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These made me laugh and I needed a good laugh! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That reminds me of Simon he doesn't like the smell of Lemons and always runs away from my when I have the smell of lemons on my hands. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lemons! Wow! Cats are sooo funny and interesting :)

      Delete
  6. I love animated gifs. I wish we could post them on Facebook. Thanks for sharing they are all pretty funny. I love the reaction to the strawberry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are SO funny! Grumpy cat looks truly demented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have the same background. Great minds think alike, I always say. ;O)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.