2. Oblivion (2013): Interesting concept but the ending was a bit far-fetched.
3. Admission (2013): Love Tina Fey but this was only a so-so comedy.
4. Wonders of the Universe (2011): Brian Cox takes us to the Universe and thrills us with all its wonders!
5. Pulp Fiction (1994): Such a weird and crazy show; but that's to be expected from Tarantino.
6. Iron Jawed Angels (2004): A dramatized account of what women had to go through to get the right to vote in the United States; gut-wrenching and proud of these beautiful women.
7. Struck By Lightning (2012): Very cute and funny and light and heavy and a bit depressing all at the same time!
8. Despicable Me 2 (2013): Loved the minions but the contrived love story for Gru was pretty ho-hum and disappointing.
9. Along Came a Spider (2001): Fun but nothing special.
10. Now You See Me (2013): So wanted to love this but it got really contrived at the end and that put the damper on the whole movie for me.