Friday, February 22, 2019

Cat Thursday-- Cats on Catnip!


Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us (Michelle at True Book Addict) by posting a favorite lolcat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats!


This week comes from an article at Popsugar about a photographer who has photographed cats high on catnip! The results are pretty great. Here are a few of my favorites but check out the article for more on the story and all the great photos. All photos were taken by Andrew Marttila and sourced from the Popsugar article.








1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Hilarious! I love the black cat the most, I think. He (She) looks caught by surprise.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.