Monday, July 6, 2009

The Everything Austen Challenge Updated


Another lady has announced she's upping the ante to 12 things Austen and I've accepted the challenge! Here are my updated 12:

Pride and Prejudice (2005) movie

Sense and Sensibility (Emma Thompson)


Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler

Emma: (Gwyneth Paltrow)

Persuasion: The most recent BBC version

The Confession of Fitzwilliam Darcy by Mary Street

Pride and Prejudice: A Latter-day Comedy (Modern LDS version)

Mr. Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange

Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler

Sense and Sensibility: The most recent BBC version

Intimations of Austen by Jane Greensmith

Pride and Prejudice (1995 version)


Wow, I have a lot of watching and reading to do before the year's over! Wish me luck again!

3 comments:

  1. I did see this dozen challenge. I can't possibly do it with all the other titles I want to read. I'm drowning in a sea of books--but don't bother rescueing me. I'm luvin' it.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll enjoy The Confession of Fitzwilliam Darcy, it's one of my favorites! Can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an excellent list -- and lots to look forward to! :) Hope you love everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.