Wednesday, August 29, 2018

R.I.P. XIII-- The Challenge!


Join up for all the scary things at R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril site!

Peril The First-- At least 4 scary books

NOS4A2 by Joe Hill

Out by Matsuo Kirino

The Ruins by Scott Smith

Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz

The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson

Scream All Night by Derek Milman

A Ghost Story by Peter Straub

The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters

Peril of the Screen-- I will be watching all the horrors!

Slenderman

The Nun

Searching

Lizzie

The Little Stranger

Mara

A Simple Favor

I am unlikely to get to all of these but I wanted a small list of possibilities over the next two months!

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.