Wednesday, August 1, 2018

High Summer Readathon Wrap-up

Seasons Reading

I did really well this July! I petered out a bit toward the end with a big vacation in the middle but I read 10 books! And none were the ones I was planning on in my sign-up post! Ha! Such is the life of a reader...

I finished:

1. People Who Eat Darkness: The Fate of Lucie Blackman by Richard Lloyd Parry

2. Silent City by Alex Segura

3. The Epic Failure of Arturo Zamora by Pablo Cartaya

4. Bingo Love by Tee Franklin

5. Down the Darkest Street by Alex Segura

6. Dread Nation by Justina Ireland

7. The Merry Spinster: Tales of Everyday Horror by Mallory Ortberg

8. Neverworld Wake by Marisha Pessl

9. The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte

10. Homer's Odyssey: A Fearless Feline, or How I Learned About Life and Love With a Blind Wonder Cat by Gwen Cooper

2 non-fiction, one short story collection, 2 mystery-crime novels, 3 young adult books, one classic, and one graphic novel.

Some of these I started before July but I finished them in July so I'm counting them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.