Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Horror Movie Wednesday-- Breaking In

horrormoviewednesdaypic



Breaking In (2018)

What I didn't like:


  • The thieves did not have a good plan to execute the find safe and empty in only 90 minutes. They never did any research on family and who actually owns the house! They were sooooo dumb.
  • We do not get a background on her character...is she military trained? Grew up as a survivalist? She did some pretty amazing things which would not come to you without training.
What I liked:

  • Gabrielle Union kicks butt! She goes into mama bear mode and gets her kids. It's a fun thriller and I enjoyed the perspective of mom saving the family, including the saving of her husband---he did not take the beatings as well as she did.
  • I enjoyed the end scene with her encircling and hugging and protecting everyone in her family. It's a sweet moment and one you usually see with the man in that role. It was a fantastic twist and hope to see more like this in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Oo, I haven't heard about this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw this. It had some cliche parts, but it was entertaining. Union was definitely entertaining.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.