Sunday, March 20, 2011

Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg

Genre: young adult, romance, Austen-inspired
FTC Disclosure: borrowed from library.
Published: 2011
Pages: 231
Content: Nothing offensive.

This is a super fast, light, and fun read. I breezed through it in a couple of hours.

Pros: It was short and sweet.
Cons: It was short. It could have used a bit more, not much, just a tiny bit more with character development and story. The relationship between Lizzie and Darcy felt a bit forced. The language was also a bit cheesy. But it's not supposed to be a masterpiece. I think if someone hasn't read Pride and Prejudice before this would be a fun way to get them introduced and onto the real thing.


Rating: 3/5 Stars 


Image Source: Goodreads

2 comments:

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.