Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Movie Meme- Weighty Movies

Feature Presentation...
MONDAY MOVIE MEME

hosted by Molly of The Bumbles Blog.

This week features movies whose characters who want to lose or need to gain extra pounds.

1. Tommy Boy (1995):  Tommy is not the brightest bulb in the tanning booth but he sure is the sweetest. Many fat jokes are thrown his way and he even manages to break a bench he's sitting on. But he ends up saving the day!
2. Hairspray (2007): Tracy is a chubby but happy and bubbly teenager in Baltimore in the 60s. She doesn't let her weight get in the way of her dreams to dance and change the world! Go, Tracy!

6 comments:

  1. Good ones! Although I haven't seen either of them. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first one I haven't seen in a while. Gosh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen either of these movies. Time to Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Tommy Boy. My hubby likes to watch that when he finds it on tv.

    ReplyDelete
  5. been meaning to watch hairspray. as i've wanted to see how travolta pulls it off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.