Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Movie Meme- Food!


Feature Presentation...
MONDAY MOVIE MEME
hosted by Molly of The Bumbles Blog.

This week is all about movies with some memorable food scenes!

1. Enchanted (2007): The pizza scene with the chipmunk and Nathaniel was hilarious!
 Image Source
2. Whip It (2009): This has an awesome roller derby ladies' food fight!
 Image Source
3. The Great Race (1965): Pie scene! Lots and lots of pies!
 Image Source
4. Hot Shots! (1991): Can you ever eat bacon and green olives the same again?
Image Source

7 comments:

  1. what a fun list! I loved that scene in Enchanted too. I loved the whole movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I L-O-V-E The Great Race!!! And the pie food fight scene is one of the best in the whole movie! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen any of the movies on your list but I've been planning to watch Whip It for a while now and now that I hear there's an awesome roller derby ladies' food fight I definitely need to watch it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh--you know The Great Race! I love that movie! Pie scenes may be cliche now but that pie scene is one of the all-time greats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must have seen The Great Race, right? It rings a bell but I can't remember it specifically...hmm, will have to rent it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun list. I never thought of food in these movies. Very creative list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that scene in Enchanted and had forgotten all about it until reading this. Good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.