Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Movie Meme- Madness!


Feature Presentation...
MONDAY MOVIE MEME
hosted by Molly of The Bumbles Blog.

This week is all about movies with mad, insane, psychotic, whichever characters and/or movies!

1. Rebecca (1940): Rebecca and her maid Mrs. Danvers all insane and very creepy!

2. The Shining (1980): Jack Nicholson knows how to make any character he plays extra creepy and that is not exception in this one...where he tries to kill his whole family.

3. The Dark Knight (2008): Heath Ledger played the Joker brilliantly mad!

4. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (2001-2003): Gollum, Saruman, Sauron, even Bilbo and eventually Frodo all are and go a bit crazy from the ring in these!

9 comments:

  1. Great choices! Didn't think of The Lord of the Rings, but that's a fine choice, and I haven't seen Rebecca, but want to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Joker was next on my list and I considered LOTR but I figured I put it on too many lists already :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack Nicholson creeps me out, so I haven't seen The Shining. Love the other movies though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! The Shining is perfect for this theme! I listed TDark Knight as one of my movies, too. Rebecca is a great choice, love that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen Rebecca, but I do love the book! And who can beat Jack Nicholson in The Shining? I was surprised by how well Heath Ledger did crazy. I didn't think about LOTR, but you're right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. D'oh!!! Rebecca, of course! Great choice. One of my favorite Hitchcocks and a terrific book too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can never think of movies for these until I read other people's so I never participate. This time I can actually think of a few: "Girl Interrupted," "Frances" and "I Never Promised You A Rose Garden."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never saw the Shining. For some reason I still have not watched one of the Lord of the Rings movies all the way through!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.