Wednesday, March 23, 2011

One Line Movie Reviews

1. Buried (2010): I also felt trapped in the coffin.
Rating: B+
2. You Again (2010): Silly but cute romantic comedy with Betty White and Kristen Bell.
Rating B-
3. The Next Three Days (2010): Different kind of thriller and ended differently than expected.
Rating: B+
4. The Social Network (2010): Interesting look at Facebook's creation but a bit boring.
Rating: C+

5. Never Let Me Go (2010): Excellent acting but super depressing, and it made me think.
Rating: B
6. The Other Guys (2010): Dumber than expected.
Rating: C-

7. The Expendables (2010): Meh.
Rating: D+
8. Idiocracy (2006): This could really be our future...
Rating: C

9. Memento (2000): Excellent mystery and look at memory.
Rating: B+

10. Salt (2010): Felt like I was watching anti-Russian and communist propaganda the whole time.
Rating: D-
11. The A-Team (2010): Fun and now I want to watch the original series.
Rating: B
12. Knight and Day (2010): Tom Cruise continues to creep me out but it was still a fun movie.
Rating: B-
13. Easy A (2010): I loved this one unexpectedly.
Rating: A-
14. Killers (2010): Surprising performance by Ashton Kutcher.
Rating: A-

7 comments:

  1. from this bunch, loved memento! what a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to do my little movie reviews for a couple of months now and so boom I had 14 to do...sorry with the long list!

    Velvet, Memento was really a trip too. I really enjoyed this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen most of these because generally I can't be bothered to watch movies. I don't know why.
    HOWEVER, yes on Easy A! I was shocked by how much I loved it. I was cracking up the whole time. I thought it was really well done.
    And Tom Cruise IS creepy, and always will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just watched never let me go last night and sobbed and sobbed. not nearly as great as the book, though.
    wasn't easy a unexpectedly fantabulous?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm adding Buried, Killers and Knight & DAy to my netflix queue. I liked Salt, but had a hard time buying Angelina as a kick asss spy. She's tiny enough to break just by pushing her down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea! My daughter really liked Easy A but I never got a chance to watch it when she rented it. Maybe I need to re-rent it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of one line reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.