hosted by Molly and Andy @The Bumbles Blog
This week's topic is all about winter...what are your favorite winter movies?
1. Groundhog Day (1993): Classic Bill Murray as an arrogant jerk who must live Groundhog Day over and over again til he can figure out how to be not such a jerk! It's sweet, funny, romantic with an awesome moral!
2. Miracle (2004): The story of how the U.S. hockey team beats the Russians in the 1980 Winter Olympics, when we were actually the underdogs and still in the Cold War. We should fight all wars on the field.
3. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (2005): Narnia has the longest winter in history!
5 Word Weekly Movie Wrap-up
1. Avatar (2009): visually stunning, awkward storyline, unobtainium?
2. Leap Year (2010): cute but all too predictable.
3. Eureka Season One (2006): Surprisingly quirky and funny show!