Thursday, October 31, 2019

Horror Movie Challenge: Favorite Horror Movie of All-time!

I have a lot that I love but there's one I kept returning to as I thought about it!

source
Tagline: Do you belong in this neighborhood?

Synopsis:

A young African-American visits his white girlfriend's parents for the weekend, where his simmering uneasiness about their reception of him eventually reaches a boiling point.




































This movie is perfection. It's scary and creepy. It has twists and turns. It has layers and it has something to say about American society. I love it. I don't know if it's my all-time favorite since I don't think I have one, but it's one of my favorites and I return to it a lot. Jordan Peele knows how to make the chiller feels.

Check the trailer here.



*Part of the 30-day Horror Movie Challenge hosted by Leah at Unleash the Flying Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.