2. The World's End (2013): Not Simon Pegg's best but still great.
3. Elysium (2013): Too much of the white savior story-line and let's not forget about the gaping plot holes!
4. The Wolverine (2013): The plot holes sing in this one but it's Hugh Jackman as Wolverine and I can't deny I loved every minute of it!
5. The Way Way Back (2013): An adorable coming-of-age story.
6. American Hustle (2013): The acting is superb but the movie only left me feeling so-so.
7. Whip It (2009): A great feel-good strong women movie!
8. The Lone Ranger (2013): I really had to shower after this one; it made me feel dirty for even laughing in a couple of parts.
9. Away We Go (2009): I think it took itself a bit too seriously.
10. Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief (2010): Not a bad idea but it was terribly executed aka bad acting and script.
11. Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (2013): A lot better than the first but still suffers from major plot holes and WTF moments with the main character.