Sunday, January 26, 2014

Find Momo: Hide and Seek With an Adventurous Border Collie by Andrew Knapp

I had never heard of Andrew Knapp or his beautiful dog Momo until I was asked to review the book. Knapp took Momo into the woods to play fetch one day and Momo didn't bring the stick back. Instead he was playing hide-n-seek. From then on Knapp thought he'd do a new twist on "where's Waldo." Knapp takes beautiful pictures and Momo hides. It's a beautiful book with a fun twist of finding out where Momo's hiding.

I received this book from the publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review.




This is also apart of my Nonfiction Reading Challenge.


1 comment:

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.