2. House at the End of the Street (2012): Creepy and jumpy with a surprise twist ending.
3. Oz the Great and Powerful (2013): Cute but a bit overplayed addition to the Wizard of Oz series.
4. The Croods (2013): Not all cave people are brutes!
5. Star Trek: The Next Generation: The Best of Both Worlds (2013): Best season finale and opener in Star Trek TV history!
6. Eraserhead (1977): I can never ever gain back that time I spent watching this horrible flick.
7. Beautiful Creatures (2013): Surprisingly good rendition of the book!
8. Jack the Giant Slayer (2013): I'm not sure what kind of movie it was going for...kid's show light or kid's show dark...I don't think the makers knew either...
9. Warm Bodies (2013): A great zombie romance!
10. Howl's Moving Castle (2004): Fantastic fantasy romance!