Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cat Thursday (11)

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! Hosted by Michelle of The True Book Addict.



Michelle is doing Christmas in July this week as well...so I thought I'd put up two of my cats in Santa's hat! My other kitty ran away every time so he is not in this one :(

2012-12-23 20.45.25

2012-12-23 20.33.58

9 comments:

  1. The white kitty seems to like it, but I'm sure the black kitty is just tolerating you. Hehehe. They are both cute as pie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...the black kitty I'm is plotting my demise ;)

      Delete
  2. Cute cats! My cat would never let me do that.

    And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were high on catnip and letting me do my will on them ;)

      Thanks for visiting mine!

      Delete
  3. I especially love the second one's expression. It reminds me of my Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know my kitty's annoyed but he also looks rather content...

      Delete
  4. I can't imagine why one of them would run away. No, wait, I can - lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.