Monday, July 22, 2013

One Line Movie Reviews (10)

1. Side Effects (2013): A great twisty turvy murder mystery!

Rating: B+

2. Kumare (2011): A fake guru finds a following, finds himself and helps others to realize they only need themselves to find happiness and peace.

Rating: A

3. Identity Thief (2013): Melissa McCarthy is gold but even she couldn't lift that bad story and dialogue along...messy.

Rating: C

4. The Heat (2013): Women power from two different sides of the track and soooo hilarious!

Rating: A

5. Sons of Provo (2004): This movie really only makes sense if you have ever been Mormon and/or raised around Utah Mormons, especially, but if you have that background and a love for boy bands, this is comedy gold with a sweet message at the end.

Rating: A- (source)



4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen either Side Effects or Kumare; will have to keep an eye out for them the next time I'm picking up movies to rent. Where do you find so many different movies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Netflix! Kumare is streaming right now. My friend told me about Side Effects!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I've been wanting to see Side Effects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.