Sunday, July 14, 2013

Camping With Gabe--Mirror Lake

Some friends of ours invited camping for a quick one-niter! We threw together our camping stuff and headed up to the mountains Friday to Saturday. It's been hard getting out camping much with Gabe being so young but each summer he (and thus we) enjoy it more. This year he had friends to play with and a beautiful lake to dip his toes into!

2013-07-12 20.47.21edit


2013-07-13 12.07.57edit


2013-07-12 20.38.11edit




2013-07-12 15.48.19edit


Mirror Lake


It's always nice to get out into nature and relax by a campfire and eat junk. The only thing not so great is the sleeping...meaning I get none! Yay, to the Earth! So beautiful :)

6 comments:

  1. Yay to the earth indeed! Sounds like you had a great time :) I hope you're able to get a bit more sleep tonight, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so beautiful! I'm not much into camping, but with a few like that I could be convinced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate the sleeping part! But I just love being outdoors. The hubster does most of the work and I get all the benefits ;)

      Delete
  3. I hear you about the not sleeping. It's one of the reasons I hate all of the work that goes into camping. If I could only get a good night's sleep to recover from all of that work! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not function the next day with no sleep. Zombie I become :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.