Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Partial Hiatus

I've kind of been in partial hiatus for a month or so now...but thought I'd make it official. I'm still reading a lot but right now I need to take some time away from blogging and the Internet in general since I'm focusing on finishing off school. I try and read my fellow followers when I can and post here and there. But I'm going to be a bit out of the loop for a bit. I may come in full force once Halloween and Fall and the holidays come back around, but for now just need to focus on a few other things. I will still try to participate and post when I can, but not as much as I'd really like too (sad face icon here).

Thanks so much for following and I hope to return full-force once I'm done with school!

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with school Heather! * Hugs * :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with school-that is definitely way more important then blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pause button :) I actually am on "pause" right now too. You are involved in a worthwhile endeavor -- enjoy your accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck Heather with all that you want to accomplish. I completely understand your need to slow down with blogging. Hope to see you around when you are able!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck at and with school and hope we'll see you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck with the school stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally understand what you mean :-) Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best of luck with your schooling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails