Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My List for Spring

Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl....This week is all about what's on the list for Spring! Spring time usually leads me to gardening books, horror and mystery books, and books on the environment. So here are some I'll try to get to...

1. The Ballad of Black Tom by Victor LaValle

2. Black Water Rising by Attica Locke

3. A Map of Days by Ransom Riggs

4. The Woman's Hour: The Great Fight to Win the Vote by Elaine F. Weiss

5. The Sixth Extinction: An Unnatural History by Elizabeth Kolbert

6. The Rise and Fall of the Dinosaurs: A New History of a Lost World by Stephen Brusatte

7. The Genius of Birds by Jennifer Ackerman

8. How to Be a Good Creature: A Memoir in Thirteen Animals by Sy Montgomery

9. Era of Ignition: Coming of Age in a Time of Rage and Revolution by Amber Tamblyn

10. The Library Book by Susan Orlean

springTBR_collage


1 comment:

  1. The Woman's Hour sounds like an excellent read. I might need to get it myself.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.