Thursday, March 21, 2019

Cat Thursday--CATable



Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us (Michelle at True Book Addict) by posting a favorite lolcat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats!

Have you ever been reading or working at your computer and your kitties sit right on your book or on your keyboard? Well, maybe it's time to get a CATable! This comes from the site Cole and Marmalade who introduce us to a new product, a table designed for cats to sleep in or walk through! The table was designed by Lycs Architecture, Hong Kong-based company.






Adorable! I don't know if they're selling it yet or what the prices are but I'd love to get a desk like that for me and my kitties!

*All images are courtesy of Lycs Architecture

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is so cool. I would love to get one too. I bet they're very pricey.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.