Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Nick and Tesla's Robot Army Rampage: A Mystery With Hoverbots, Bristle Bots, and Other Robots You Can Build Yourself by Bob Pflugfelder

Another great addition to the Nick and Tesla series! This time their new friend's dad's store is broken into and a very valuable comic book is stolen. It's up to Nick and Tesla to find out who or what is stealing things in this town.

They build lots of mini robots along the way to help them spy and conduct their investigations! And they still show you how to build all the neat stuff that Nick and Tesla make.

*I received a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review.

2 comments:

  1. I think I looked at one of these and thought it was too old for Gage but now I'm not sure. Gabe likes them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He enjoys the science projects to build at the end and the fun pics. But yeah, he is still a little young for it.

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.