A Reading Life...hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict, and also inspired by Lisa at Lit and Life--Life: It Goes On...is a meme where we get to talk about other stuff we're doing in our lives along with reading!
My postings have been more sporadic than I'd like. Life is pretty crazy right now and I've had to cut some of my blogging time out :( I'm hoping I can at least get 1 in a week if not more.
We headed down to Zion National Park this last weekend with friends. It was so fun and a much needed vacation for all of us.
I'm catching up on Freakonimics and still listening to The Universe Within by Neil Shubin.
- Bad Pharma: How Drug Companies Mislead Doctors and Harm Patients by Ben Goldacre.
- Just Babies: The Origins of Good and Evil by Paul Bloom.
- Blood Knot by Tracy Cooper-Posey.
- A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson (just a few chapters left!)
- The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley (This is a huge one and I've slowed down....)
- A Natural History of Dragons by Marie Brennan
- Prince of Hearts by Margaret Foxe
- Insanity Hoax: Exposing the Myth of the Mad Genius by Judith Schlesinger
Looking Forward To:
Warmer weather and my son not being sick anymore! We are going to get some flowers to plant this weekend! I'm hoping we are done with freezing temps til Fall. A girl can hope!
I'm also planning on making a brand new curry dish this weekend. It looks relatively simple and so I'm hoping it turns out well.
The Earth and Nature. We hiked Zion's all weekend and it was awe-inspiring.
Zion National Park is so beautiful. I haven't been there since I was a kid with my grandparents.
I'm looking forward to more camping and hiking goodness this spring and summer!