Thursday, April 24, 2014

Cat Thursday (26)

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! Hosted by Michelle of The True Book Addict.

Image Source

I wanted to post some pics of celebrities and kitties this week. It's been awhile since I've posted Cat Thursday and that makes me sad. I won't be able to take my 3 cats to Japan when I leave in June and that also makes me terribly depressed :( So here's some pics that make me feel better!

Russell Brand

Steve Martin
Morgan Freeman
Vivian Leigh

13 comments:

  1. You can't take your cats? :( :( Can you get a cat once you're there and settled?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have kitty cafes! So I'll have to get my fix there :)

      Delete
  2. Wait, what??? How did I miss that you're going to Japan???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted about it last week! But my hubby got a 2-year job in Japan to help a new plant from his company go up. We're heading out in June!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I'm so sorry you can't take your cats with you! Good luck in Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so great! Love the Vivien Leigh one. Had no idea she was a cat lover. :)

    Sorry I haven't been by lately. I saw your post about moving to Japan. How darn exciting! So sorry about your kitties. Have you found someone to take them? That would be extremely hard for me so I can totally see how it would be an agonizing decision to have to make. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm finding foster homes for all of them. I definitely want my kitties back when we come home! But it's hard finding a home for my oldest grumpy cat. It's hard.

      Delete
  5. It's sad that you can't take your cats, but the celebrity cat pictures are sweet. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :( So sorry to hear about your kitties. Did you find someone for your older one?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.