A Reading Life...hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict, and also inspired by Lisa at Lit and Life--Life: It Goes On...is a meme where we get to talk about other stuff we're doing in our lives along with reading!
This week brings Gabe's birthday! We're throwing him a Minecraft party since the boy is obsessed!
We had a pretty good snowstorm this last week as well which helped clear out the inversion here and we are all breathing a little better for at least a week...(then it all comes back).
The Freakonomics podcast. I'm only 2 in but fascinating!
- Shatter Me by Teherah Mafi
- Find Momo: Hide and Seek With an Adventurous Border Collie by Andrew Knapp
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain.
- Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There by Lewis Carroll.
- Charlotte's Web by E.L. White (We are reading this to Gabe. He's really
- Nurtureshock: New Thinking About Children by Po Bronson and Ashley Merryman.
- A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson.
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
I'm excited for Gabe's birthday this weekend. We still need to plan a game and get the decor details down this week. It should be fun, though!
The Mindy Project! I just caught up and am so happy! If you watch it you'll know why if you don't then you need to get on that :)
I finally have all the necessary ingredients to make Blackberry Bramble jelly shots for my movie night with the girlfriends this weekend!
I'm also making homemade sloppy joes and a yummy crockpot chicken this week.
And a creeper cake for Gabe's birthday! Wish me luck on that one!
Snow. The inversion has been killing us out here in Utah. But we finally got a snowstorm and we're breathing a bit better for a short time. Plus I got to go outside and play in the snow with Gabe and build some snowmen!
Looking Forward To:
Spring. I've had three flowers start to sprout this month and it's making me antsy for the Spring and seeing green again and warmer times to play outside. And flowers!
We had a lot of fun in the snow before it melted the next day!