Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: New-to-Me-Authors of 2020

hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl.
  1. Cecelia Ekbach--Wolf Winter
  2. Tracy Deonn--Legendborn
  3. Pico Iyer--Autumn Light: Season of Fire and Farewells
  4. Aiden Thomas--Cemetery Boys
  5. Brit Bennett--The Mothers
  6. Stephen Graham Jones--The Only Good Indians
  7. Matt Ruff--Lovecraft Country
  8. Eddie S. Glaude Jr.--Begin Again: James Baldwin's America and Its Urgent Lessons for Our Own
  9. Stacey Abrams--Our Time Is Now: Power, Purpose, and the Fight for a Fair America
  10. George M. Johnson--All Boys Aren't Blue: A Memoir-Manifesto

2021-01-23 14.36.54

10 comments:

  1. I really need to read Cemetery Boys one of these days.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listened to Cemetery Boys and I really enjoyed it around Halloween! I hope you get to it this year!

      Delete
  2. Brit Bennett is excellent! If you liked The Mothers, I highly recommend The Vanishing Half.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed The Vanishing Half! I read it right after The Mothers.

      Delete
  3. I just finished Our Time is Now. I hope we see more of Stacey Abrams in the coming years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aiden Thomas and Stacey Abrams have ben on my radar. I like the cover for Wolf Winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to them this year! Wolf Winter was one of my faves last year. It's a good winter read mystery.

      Delete
  5. It's not that I don't like the others, but I heard so much about The mothers that this one will definitely be the one I'll pick as soon as I can :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.