Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Winter TBR



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week is all about what's on our TBR list for that dark winter ahead of us...What's on your winter TBR?


Over the next couple of weeks my TBR list is:


The Battle for Christmas by Stephen Nissenbaum

Jane and the Twelve Days of Christmas by Stephanie Barron

One Day in December by Josie Silver

Hercule Poirot's Christmas by Agatha Christie

January to March:

A very loose list that will probably change!

Vesper Flights by Helen MacDonald


World of Wonders: In Praise of Butterflies, Whale Sharks, and Other Astonishments by Aimee Nezhukumatathil

War & Peace by Leo Tolstoy

The Second Sex by Simone de Beauvoir


Go Tell it on a Mountain by James Baldwin

Fifth Sun: A New History of the Aztecs by Camilla Townsend

Capital in the Twenty-First Century by Thomas Piketty

7 comments:

  1. I'm so curious about The Battle for Christmas.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started it and it's got some fascinating information!

      Delete
  2. Wow, you've got a fun and ambitious list. Good luck!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh nice list. I definitely have wanted to get to Vesper Flights .... I got it from the library once but then didn't have time to crack it. I'm adding it back on my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited about Vesper Flights. H Is for Hawk was incredible so I'm looking forward to her essays.

      Delete
  4. I've read Hercule Poirot's Christmas and Go tell it on a Mountain and The Battle for Christmas I've seen around.

    Lovely list that I'm sure will make your Christmas delightful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just finished up Hercule Poirot's Christmas and it was super fun! Loving my holiday reading this year.

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.