Thursday, December 10, 2020

Cat Thursday-- Christmas Kitty

Welcome to the weekly meme (hosted by Michelle at True Book Addict) that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite lolcat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! 

What kind of antics do your kitties get up to when the holiday decor comes out!? I'm constantly batting my cats away from eating the tree and swatting at the ornaments! At least they haven't attempted to climb the tree this year...







8 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha!! How cute! I have a seriously naughty little bugger who climbed the tree last year all the time. This year, she attacked the tree and all the decorations as we put it up. But strangely enough, nothing more since! Very grateful.

    I haven't made a post, but my Sunday Post 2 weeks ago had a photo of Elza in the tree. I'll add the link

    Elza Reads

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad your tree is still standing! My cats usually go crazy the first few days and then they calm the F down! lol.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! That village one is a favorite. The last one is Merida. Ugh. I'm going to try putting the tree out today with nothing on it until we decorate it tomorrow or Saturday (as one of my commenters suggested) so she can get used to it being there. I may also do as Jeanne suggested and tie it to a hook in the ceiling with fishing wire. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your tree stays standing! Kittens. Wow. I haven't had one for years and years. They are crazy little things hopped up on acid.

      Delete
  3. Aw, you have to love kitties at Christmas, even when they're being royal pains in the you-know-what!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they royal pains in the butt! but oh so adorable and cute!

      Delete
  4. Yeah cats can do a number on Christmas trees. We had one take one down once in my youth. But now my dog pays No attention to our tree and all my work on it. I need a cat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.