Monday, April 13, 2020

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-thon

I, unfortunately, did not get to do this last weekend. I'm so sad but there is always the fall and will try to plan better. It's just been a crazy month with the pandemic...

It's been a while since I did one of these marathons... like three or four years ago, I think. But with the coronavirus quarantine happening, I've decided this is a perfect time to relax and enjoy some much-needed reading. I have no idea what I'll read or anything. Or even how long I'll be able to go for... but I'm signing up and I'm excited! Woot! Woot!

Here are is the official sign-up site with all the deets...
Dewey's 24-hour Read-a-thon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.