Thursday, April 30, 2020

Cat Thursday-- Memes That Made Me Laugh


Welcome to the weekly meme (hosted by Michelle at True Book Addict) that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite lolcat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats!




Or how those of us who can quarantine look now...




Returning Home to Devistation 04

This is a very old picture of my cat Frodo who passed a few years ago. But this was the paper towel murder scene we came home to after a vacation! Just had to share... throw-back Thursday.

6 comments:

  1. These are so funny! I love the shaved ginger cat one. Let it all hang out when you get home!

    Awww, Frodo. He was gorgeous. I know you must miss him. Rest in peace, dear one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my favorite too! Yes, I still miss my Frodo kitty. He was one of a kind. We never stop missing our fur babies. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. These are good! .... I like cats .... but I only have a dog now and she's pretty funny too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pets are pretty hilarious! Glad your dog keeps you entertained!

      Delete
  3. Frodo was like "This is what you get for leaving me!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. He didn't like being left alone for too long!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.