Friday, January 18, 2019

Blog All About It 2019



I only sign up for really small challenges officially on my blog. They're just too hard to keep track of with my blog and then I end up feeling guilty that I didn't do them... But I do print some off and try to do what I can. I love signing up for small seasonal one which I will continue to do throughout the year. But Velvet from vvb32 reads did a challenge last year called Blog All About It from Herding Cats and Burning Soup. You take a one-word prompt and do a blog post around it each month. That is doable! I need a little more imagination this year and this feels like a great way to do it. It's not a reading challenge; it's not weekly. So I feel like this is very doable.


2019 Prompts


Jan- First
Feb- Pink
Mar- Luck
April- Sweet
May- Bloom
June- Risk
July- Heat
Aug- Sky
Sept- Crunch
Oct- Shiver
Nov- Thankful
Dec- Twinkle

3 comments:

  1. This is genius! I feel like I could do this challenge, and it would be fun. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea - can't wait to see what you do with the prompts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.